x

Book Love


I love to read. No, I mean I really love to read. I read about one book every three days. I would like to start some kind of virtual book club but I am not really sure how to go about it, soooo I am just going to tell you what I am reading here and if you want to comment or join in, go crazy.

I am going to warn you that my reading is in no way intellectual. I believe they call this category, "Adult Contemporary Romance". I don't really care what they call it, I love it. I slip into my little fantasy world every night and I like it there. That being said, I should also warn you that most books I read are for 18+ years and older. Lots of sex, lots of swearing and some difficult subjects to deal with.

The book I am currently reading is called "Shooting Scars". It's part of "The Artists Trilogy" by Karina Halle. The first book is "Sins & Needles" and is amazing!!! Here is the synopsis of Sins & Needles:

Ellie Watt is used to starting over. The daughter of a grifting team, Ellie spent her childhood being used as a pawn in her parents' latest scam. Now she's much older, wiser and ready to give her con artist life a rest. But returning to the dry desert town of Palm Valley, California means one more temptation than she bargained for - Camden McQueen. Once known as the high school weirdo, Camden is bigger and badder than the boy he used to be and a talented tattoo artist with his own thriving business. Ellie's counting on Camden still being in love with her but what she's not counting on is how easily unrequited love can turn into obsession over time. When Camden discovers Ellie's plan to con him, he makes her a deal she doesn't dare refuse, but her freedom comes with a price and it's one that takes both Ellie and Camden down a dangerous road. 


Might not be your thing, but I can't seem to tear myself away from the whole boy saves girl genre.

I love the idea, look and feel of actual books, but I read all of my books on my Kindle. I have become more attached to my Kindle than my iPhone. I'm not really sure any of that is good to admit.

Check out Sins & Needles and let me know what you think or what you reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.